Kage Ryodan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Ryodan

Shadow Brigade

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tribal wars

Go down 
3 posters

Will you try the game???
yes
Tribal wars Vote_lcap100%Tribal wars Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
no
Tribal wars Vote_lcap0%Tribal wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Tribal wars Empty
PostSubject: Tribal wars   Tribal wars EmptyWed May 30, 2007 11:18 pm

well.. since NA is down i am trying to find some games that can be played WHILE PLAYING NA... actually i've been doing this everytime i had the chance..... even before NA is down...

since i am bored while waiting fo my opponents turn in NA... i am playing this kinds of game while i wait.... this game is a browse game.... that means no downlod rquired all you need is an internet........ and you can minimize it to play another game like NA.....so this is a convinient game for us....

ok now in the game... basically this game is called tribal wars..... the goal of the game is to improve your village and try to make it a kingdom...

you try to construct your own barracks, market, smithy and etc.
this game is set on medieval times(i think that is what you call them).. when there is knights and kingdoms.... but magic doesn't involve in this game.... you can fight by making an army and deploying them in your enemies village.... and if your strong enough you can even take their village to expand your teritory.....

this game is based on real time... in every hour you'll get a resources like wood, lumber, and clay.... this used to make your village.....

you don't have to be always online while playing this..... coz example if you gave a command to build something... it will tell how many min or hrs the building will be finished.. like for ex. 1:25:32...... then you can just comeback after 1 1/2 hrs.... or play another game..... do you get what i mean??

even if you logout in this game the building of the structure will still continue... so you dont really have to watch the game evry second......

well thats the basic... i think so if you want try the game... here it is...

Tribal Wars, a free browser based MMOG

NOTE: Some of us already made a clan/tribe in the game so... if you tried and liked it tell us and we'll invite you to join in our clan/tribe.....
Back to top Go down
https://kageryodan.rpg-board.net
Silent33
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Silent33

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Tribal wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal wars   Tribal wars EmptyThu May 31, 2007 4:16 am

sweet game, its a little slow, but good for when i am doing something else
Back to top Go down
kenji_20
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kenji_20

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Tribal wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal wars   Tribal wars EmptyThu May 31, 2007 10:27 am

oh yeah if you tried the game.... choose the world 7... and choose... northwest... so as much as possible we can be near each other...
Back to top Go down
https://kageryodan.rpg-board.net
NARUTO1
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
NARUTO1

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Tribal wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal wars   Tribal wars EmptyThu May 31, 2007 7:27 pm

It'll be like our clan but differnet villages
Back to top Go down